Recently rebuilt and widened
Pinapple Bridge approx 1930

Local History

Click on the photos
for the relevent information

Stirchley Village
The recently built Pineapple Bridge after being widened in October 1930, the church of St Mary Magdalen can be seen on the left. The bus going over the bridge was an AEC 504 with a short H26/26RO body.

Hazelwell Hall

Corner of Pershore and Ash Tree Road in the fifties
Taft cars
Taft Cars Pershore Road / Hazelwell Lane, 1969

Friends Meeting House

Smithy
The Village Blacksmith outside the Smithy next to the Three Horseshoes
   
     
     
     
© Midweb 2006